HURRAY!!! Linka Ikeji Blog is back!............................... Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps October 10, 2014 Nigerian No. 1 blog, Linda Ikeji, is back after being removed by Google for 24 hours. http://lindaikeji.blogspot.com/2014/10/yay-lib-is-back.html Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Anonymous10 October 2014 at 08:46Are you serz? Thanks for the news.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymous10 October 2014 at 08:50That is great news, thank God O. I can't wait to check her site right away. Shame on the guy. Thanks for the news L.CReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymous10 October 2014 at 08:54Yes o, who God has blessed, no man can curse. I have missed her blog jare.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymous10 October 2014 at 08:54Yes o, who God has blessed, no man can curse. I have missed her blog jare.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymous10 October 2014 at 09:00Thank Jehovah, at least the matter has been settled. I just checked her blog now. Linda should avoid things like this next time. ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Are you serz? Thanks for the news.
ReplyDeleteThat is great news, thank God O. I can't wait to check her site right away. Shame on the guy. Thanks for the news L.C
ReplyDeleteYes o, who God has blessed, no man can curse. I have missed her blog jare.
ReplyDeleteYes o, who God has blessed, no man can curse. I have missed her blog jare.
ReplyDeleteThank Jehovah, at least the matter has been settled. I just checked her blog now. Linda should avoid things like this next time.
ReplyDelete