Diddy awarded Honorary Doctorate at Howard University

Diddy - Howard University - May 2014 - BellaNaija.com

Saturday 10th May 2014, the American rapper and business mogul was awarded a honorary doctorate at his former school Howard University in Washington D.C., USA.

Diddy also gave the commencement speech at the graduation. He said “Howard University didn’t just save my life, it entered my soul…my heart, my being and my spirit.”

Last month, students at the university protested that he was selected to speak having drop out of the institution.



Diddy - Howard University - May 2014 - BellaNaija.com 04

Diddy - Howard University - May 2014 - BellaNaija.com 02



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Historical nude pic of football legends Pelé & Franz Beckenbauer

RAAAH Launches High End Fashion Line – Rahima Mohamed Couture