Ghanaian-American Genius Kwasi Enin is Going to Yale


Kwasi Enin - April 2014 - BN Career - BellaNaija 01

17-year-old Ghanaian-American Kwasi Enin, who made headlines in April for being accepted into 8 ivy league universities including Harvard, Yale, Princeton and Columbia has made his decision.

Yesterday – Wednesday 1st May 2014, Kwasi made the announcement at the gymnasium of his school, William Floyd High School.

He shared that he will be attending Yale in the fall.

“My Bull Dog Days experience last week was incredible,” he said, referring to his New Haven campus visit.

“I met geniuses from all across the world. And everyone there was so friendly and inviting. And I believe that their deep appreciation and love for music, like I have, was very critical for me deciding to go there.”

Congratulations Kwasi Enin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Historical nude pic of football legends Pelé & Franz Beckenbauer

#HeinekenLFDW2015 –Orange Culture