Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Twin Boys

Marco Perego and Zoe Saldana (Getty Images)


Guardians of the Galaxy star Zoe Saldana and her Italian artist husband, Marco Perego, have welcomed twin boys, according to E! Online.

These are the first children for the couple, who secretly wed in the summer of 2013.

Though rumors sparked in July that Saldana was expecting two bundles of joy, the 36-year-old actress didn't confirm that fact until early October. When asked about what she might dress up as for Halloween, she officially let the world know that she was pregnant with twins.

"I might. I might need three costumes," she quipped as she rubbed her belly. "I might have to make some adjustments, but it would be nice."

Speaking of clothing adjustments, throughout her pregnancy, Saldana proved to have impeccable maternity style. Though she admitted that she was "hungry all the time" (and even declared her love of Magnolia cupcakes on Instagram) she also stressed that it was important to her that she kept feeling sexy.

"People think that they're not supposed to compliment pregnant women," she told Craig Ferguson during an appearance on his show. "The best thing a pregnant women can hear is the word 'sexy.' It's like, 'Oh, you think I'm sexy? Yes! I'm sexy.'"

But even now that they have twins, the Saldana-Perego brood may just be getting started. The Star Trek actress hasn't been shy about her hopes for a big family. She revealed that she hopes to have "two or three" kids, but quickly added, "Or four or five! I don't care. They're just so delicious. I love the anxiety, the pressure of the loud room full of yapping kids. But I'm a kid myself. I get along very well with animals and children. I dig them. I get them. They make perfect sense to me. A child speaks more sense than an adult half of the time."

We'll have to wait and see if she still feels that way a few months from now, but if anyone is up for the challenge, it's her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Historical nude pic of football legends Pelé & Franz Beckenbauer

Jenny Packham Spring/Summer 2017 Runway Show