Jason Derulo dishes on his post-Jordin Sparks love life


Jason Derulo covers the new issue of Billboard magazine where he talks about growing up, his music, physical fitness and his love life since breaking up with Jordin Sparks

On growing up: “My mom says I was an introvert. I never saw myself that way, but I was always focused. I didn’t spend a lot of time doing things that I didn’t think would make me great. I studied all kinds of dance, all types of music. I got good grades. I started hitting the recording studio around 13.”
On his post-Jordin love life: What does his love life look like now? “A deck of cards,” he says, slapping the table and laughing. But really, he’s “having a good time getting to know people.” He adds, "I do get tired of playing nice. Especially when people think I did something wrong, or that she broke up with me. But it’s so behind me.”
On what it would take to get him back in a relationship: “A miracle.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Historical nude pic of football legends Pelé & Franz Beckenbauer

#HeinekenLFDW2015 –Orange Culture