Kim K's superfan who spent £100k on surgery gets turned away for more surgery


 Jordan James is a 23-year-old Kim Kardashian superfan and lip filler addict who has spent more than £100,000 on plastic surgery just to look like his ‘idol’ Kim Kardashian.

Jordan has spent £350 per shot on each of his 50 lip filler operations, even though he's been warned several times that his lips might end up exploding some day. More photos after the cut.

He also has eyebrow tattoos, chin, forehead and cheek filler, botox injections and has had laser hair removal.

James who was brought up in Birmingham, has revealed in a TV show-Botched that he could no longer move his face as a result of the surgery and that his 4mm lip fillers are leaking.

He said: ‘I can’t really move my face. I want just a little bit of definition and they just got bigger and bigger but any attention is good attention.
‘I’m worried if they keep leaking I’m going to end up with small lips again.

Jordan asked 'Botched' doctors Terry Dubrow and Paul Nassif if he could have a nose job to give him a smaller pinched in looking nose but both doctors said no, demonstrating with cotton buds that if he had the surgery he wouldn’t be able to breathe due to his enormous lips. He disregarded their advice and said he'd go elsewhere to get it done.
In regards to his lips, he said: ‘I’m addicted to lip-fillers. The bigger, the better. I’ve never felt better about myself. I laugh when people try to insult me by telling me I look plastic or fake. Do they think I’m going for the natural look? If I was, I’d ask for my money back".
‘Whenever I see a new procedure, I have to try it. I’m in the clinic so often I get a discount. I do borrow money off my family. But I have worked hard, in sales and at a health club', he said. ‘I work so hard as a make-up artist and I grew up with my mum who would spend the last pound in her purse if she wants something. Now, if I want it, I have it. My mum also likes to buy me things, which I’m very grateful for. I am a little bit spoilt, I have to admit’.
Jordan before surgery
With his Mum as a child.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Historical nude pic of football legends Pelé & Franz Beckenbauer

#HeinekenLFDW2015 –Orange Culture