Kylie Jenner is Allure Magazine’s August Cover Girl | Opens up about Fame and Her famous Lips

Kylie-Jenner-Allure-Magazine-August-2016 (1) bellanaija
Popular reality TV show star, Kylie Jenner, is Allure Magazine‘s cover girl for their August issue. Inside, the magazine interviews the beauty entrepreneur on her life as part of the Kardashian klan, her popular lip kits that sell out in minutes and of course, her famous lips. See more photos from the issue and a few quotes from the interview after the cut..

kylie-jenner-allure-cover-story-05 bellanaija
On her lips: “I definitely made my lips a little too big at one point. . . . I got excited and felt like I needed to do a lot. And then you guys were like, ‘Kylie, you need to chill.’ And then I had to go back and have it fixed, and it was a crazy process. Thank God I didn’t end up on Botched.”
On her presence in the spotlight: “I usually don’t show my true personality to the world, because when you open yourself up so much, there’s more room for people to say things about you.”
kylie-jenner-allure-cover-story-03 bellanaija
On her fame: “I know I don’t want to be famous forever. There’s gonna be a time where I feel comfortable, I’m at a good place in my life, and I just stop. I can’t remember what it’s like not to be famous. So I’m able to appreciate what true happiness is all about. A new car, that’s not real happiness. That lasts a month. That’s short-term happiness.”
On how she does Snapchat: “I put a lot of thought into it, and I always like to give people what they want to see. It’s not that I necessarily [want] to post all of my cars today. It’s that I know people want to see that and live their life through ours.”
Read more here
Kylie-Jenner-Allure-Magazine-August-2016 bellanaija
Source & Photo Credits: AllurePopsugar.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Historical nude pic of football legends Pelé & Franz Beckenbauer

Allure Bridals Fall 2016