"I lied about the things I said my husband bought for me' - Tonto Dikeh reveals more on IG




From 2015 until late last year, Tonto Dikeh took to instagram to show off a lot of expensive gifts she claimed her husband gave to her, praising him to high waters. Among the gifts was a bold canary yellow ring, a Toyota Prado SUV, a diamond studded chopard necklace and wristwatch which was her push gift, iPhone 7 rose gold, and a Lexus LX 570 SUV...

Now that they have spilt, Tonto Dikeh is letting loose on social media,



In a series of comments made on social media today, she denied rumours that he was gay, but revealed that she lied about the expensive gifts she earlier claimed he bought for her. Tonto also revealed that she picked the wrong man to use her platform to build.
"Because I posted stuffs saying my ex husband bought for me doesn't make it true.. I used my platform to lie to make him the man he is today...so don't come at me with the bullshit of enjoying this mans money...I have not started talking, I will bare it all but there is time for everything. I care now for the system because I am no longer naive, I'm a mother, who wants to live long for my child.. I am not a saint and cheating isn't the only reason I took the forever walk." 
"He is many things but no he isn't gay. That was a lie from the devil. I was scammed myself. All I did was try to use my platform to bring someone up from where he was. Someone I loved. It is my nature. Unfortunately I picked the wrong one."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Historical nude pic of football legends Pelé & Franz Beckenbauer

RAAAH Launches High End Fashion Line – Rahima Mohamed Couture