Chris Rock Covers Rolling Stones Magazine as he Talks Infidelity, Divorce, Finding God & More

Ace American comedian Chris Rock as he covers Rolling Stones Magazine‘s latest issue opens up about his divorce, him cheating on his wife with three different women, moving on now the divorce has been finalised, finding God and a whole lot more.

Read excerpts from the interview below
On his divorce and getting away with cheating because he was famous:Getting divorced, you have to f–king start over, You get to reset. It’s not a breakdown, but something in your life broke down. I was a piece of s–t, (Getting away with cheating) That’s bulls–t, That actually goes the other way. My faults are magnified. Your significant other, if they really love you, has a high opinion of you. And you let them down.
On why he toned down the negativity when talking about his divorce: I asked myself, ‘Do I want to be angry for a year?’ It’s not a cool place to be. It’s not healthy. It’s not fair, I have a mic, she doesn’t. God forbid people are bugging her in the supermarket. That’s not cool. I’m going to have to see her at weddings and graduations. We live in a world where men are assumed to not have feelings, All my friends assume I moved into the city after my divorce, away from my girls. When I say I bought a house around the corner, it blows their minds. My own daughter has blocked me on Instagram. They grow up so quick.
On finding God and moving on: I wanna find some peace, ’cause people usually find that peace in a horrible time, Why does that have to be? Maybe I can find God without being in shambles. Maybe I can reach a higher plain spiritually without being in a near-death experience. I’m dating a girl now, She’s got her own dough, it’s amazing.
Read the full interview here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Historical nude pic of football legends Pelé & Franz Beckenbauer

RAAAH Launches High End Fashion Line – Rahima Mohamed Couture