Summer/After Summer Training Programs
Good day Everyone
The summer break is here again, we thank God for His mercies. It is time to relax and have fun. But pause a little bit, why not learn something new, have fun and make some money while learning new skills this break and even after the break.
Why do you need to sit at home or sleep all day or watch movies when you can learn new skills, relax and enjoy the break yet still make some money for yourself.
What are the new skills you can learn?
1. Putting sequins and beads on fabrics.
2. Ankara Accessories which include: Ankara Notepads, Ankara Carrier bags, Key holders, Brooches, Hair bows, hair bands, hair clips and ruffs, Ankara purses and bags, Ankara belt.
3. Basic sewing
a. How to amend clothes b. How to fix zips. c. How to sew bedsheets and pillow cases d. How to make shopping bags e. How to make simple skirts f. How to make small purses g. How to make throw pillows h. How to make curtains i. How to sew and make all of the above i. Full Sewing Course - 3 months, 6 months
Who can learn these skills?
1. Both young and old.
2. Students on summer break.
3. Youths awaiting admission in the higher institutions.
4. People with creative minds.
5. Students who want to start making some money for themselves and make their parents proud.
6. It is not too late for older people who are interested, start now.
Why it is important to learn these skills?
As we grow in our daily lives, we need to learn new things that will move us forward and generate income for us instead of just being idle.
Well you will never know when you will need it in the future. Take for example, you are going for a wedding with your parents or friends and you just noticed that your zip is bad. Due to the skills you have learnt it will not be a problem but if you don't have any idea of how to fix a zip, you will be disappointed in yourself and probably change to another dress you don't really want to wear.
Learn some of the skills earlier mentioned you will not regret you did just like I have not.
Oladoyin T. H
CEO of Lightup Concepts
Time: 10am to 4pm daily
Address: Suite 21, Mulegun Shopping Complex, (same complex where MFM Youth Church is), L.S Bus stop, Abesan Estate, Ipaja, Lagos.
Other things we do at Lightup Concepts
1. Order Notepads and carrier bags (souvenirs) for your events.
2. Fashion Design
3. Order your bedsheets and pillow cases as well as throw pillows.
4. Any kind of amendment.
5. Training Programs
You can call us for more information 08103892919.
Don't forget to tell a friend. God bless you.