Online & Offline Training in African Print Accessories & Souvenirs



Do you wish do learn how to make Ankara Souvenirs for Weddings, Birthdays, Anniversaries and other social events from scratch to finish? 

Do you wish to make an income from making African Print Accessories & Souvenirs?

Do you have a regular job but want to make more money by being creativity ?

If I can do it then you can do it also. I started few years ago after going through series of training, then I started making African Print Accessories and Souvenir from the comfort of my home. Soon afterwards I had to move to a more bigger space due to the orders that were coming in.

From what we have gathered every african home has a piece of clothing and items made with an African Print. And as we all know Ankara is used and worn by everyone of all age and sizes. 

So because of the love of African Print which include Ankara, Adire, Ghana wax, Kmpala and others prints(fabrics), we took a step further in making items made with African Prints and guess what... people are falling in love with the products they are seeing.

This is Princess' Story who is a new student

 Here is Princess, she is a makeup artist and she is into bridal makeup, owanbe and more..

Because of her love for creativity and learning new skill she saw my page and decided to send me a DM.
.
In her words she said, I love any thing that has to do with African Prints, colours and I love being creative and of course I want to make more money. I want to learn what you are doing so that when I am not making up for any one I can be doing this. More so i want to start making Ankara Souvenirs for my customers too.
.
After listening to her and smiled and told her you have come to the right person. As at Monday Princess has started her training and I must say she is really doing well and learning fast. And like I told her practice make perfect, that is why I give her more assignments to do when she get home. I will definitely post more of her work soon.
.
One thing about Princess is that she puts anything and her wig aside to avoid distraction when it is time for training.

That was few weeks ago when Princess started her training. She is now making Ankara Accessories for her customers and earns extra income for  herself. 
.
For those of us who are interested in Ankara Souvenirs and African Print Accessories & Souvenirs  Training do click on the 'Chat on Whatsapp' button.

TRAINING INCLUDES HOW TO MAKE:


Ankara Notebook Big/Small size
.
Embellished Ankara Notepad Big/Small size
.
Ankara Hand Fans
.
Ankara Gift bags
.
Ankara Tote bags
.
Key holders

Also Soft Furnishing like

Ankara/Fabric Throw Pillows
.
Ankara Chair & Cushion Covers
.
And Other Accessories are:

Drawstring Pouches (Ankara/Fabric)
.
2 in 1 Satin Hair Bonnet with band

Hair Piece
.
Ankara Purse
.
African Print Blankets
.
Ankara Wall Frames
.
For more inquiry: Call/WhatsApp 08033409537.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Historical nude pic of football legends Pelé & Franz Beckenbauer

Allure Bridals Fall 2016