Kourtney Kardashian Reveals Newborn Son's Name




On Sunday, Dec. 21, she revealed the kiddo's name to be Reign Aston Disick. The reality star, 35, posted a picture on Instagram holding her little boy's hand, captioning it, "Madly in love with my little Reign Aston Disick."

Madly in love with my little Reign Aston Disick.

She is already mom to son Mason and daughter Penelope with longtime partner Scott Disick, 31. Since giving birth, she and the rest of her family have remained relatively quiet on social media.

Disick, however, did Instagram a picture of the card sent by Khloe Kardashian's on-again boyfriend French Montana, in which the rapper wrote, "Congradulations on Baby #3 I wish I could have named him 'Haann' or 'Daddy' I wish you all the blessing in the world!"



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Historical nude pic of football legends Pelé & Franz Beckenbauer

Allure Bridals Fall 2016