Toyin Lawani & her “Swag Family” are getting a Reality TV Show | Get the Details

Toyin Lawani 1
Entrepreneur Toyin Lawani has announced that she and her family will be getting their own reality TV show soon where you can see behind the scenes footage of their life, the way she runs her business and more.
The stylist/designer and mum of two shared the news via Instagram saying that the show will be called “Tiannah’s Empire” and it will be produced by Mo Abudu’s EbonyLife TV.
Toyin Lawani
She wrote:
As You all know i have Been working on my Reality show for a while now, which channel is Best to Air was a major issue for me, cause of my fans home and Abroad ,well i’m pleased to Announce my Reality show #TIANNAHSEMPIRE Will Be Coming to@ebonylifetv, Their Team of professionals will be producing The show. Bringing my vision To light is paramount, so Had to Team up with the Best in The Entertainment Game, The pillar of all women@moabudu, it’s Going to be a Roller coaster, can’t wait to share, my life, my journey, my pain, my work, my kids and how i manage my Various Businesses, my UK fans and USA fans can also get to watch it.
Toyin Lawani & Mo Abudu
Toyin Lawani & Mo Abudu
In another photo with Mo Abudu, she captioned “@moabudu is the definition of a Real woman, Women should learn to Empower themselves, Rather than pushing each other down, two heads are Better than one, when you see a light in your fellow being, Help them let it shine….still cant believe this woman is 52#TIANNAHSEMPIRE #REALITY#COMINGSOON. #LIFEOFENTREPRENUER.
Photo Credit: Instagram.com/tiannahsplacempire

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Historical nude pic of football legends Pelé & Franz Beckenbauer

RAAAH Launches High End Fashion Line – Rahima Mohamed Couture